Join us for a glimpse into our program, from Preschool – 8th grade. Experience our well-rounded educational model, see our beautiful 11+ acre campus and visit with teachers and administrators. Observe a variety of grade levels while in session and learn more about Waldorf education. Please RSVP.
If you would like to attend a tour, but can’t make this date, please contact us.
May 4, 2017
9:00am - 10:30am
Please join us at East Bay Waldorf School as we host Diana Graber, founder of Cyberwise and Cyber Civics, to get helpful tips and actionable strategies to help you decide when, and how, to integrate digital technology in a thoughtful and age-appropriate way, at home and at school. Please RSVP – space is limited. Adults only, please. This event takes place in the Eurythmy Room at EBWS.
March 23, 2017
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Join us to learn about Cyber Civics, the Digital Citizenship and Literacy program now being taught in 19 states, and find out how to bring lessons like these to your own classrooms and schools. See how the Cyber Civics Digital Citizenship & Literacy Program is taught in middle school.
* Learn about the foundational research.
* Discuss alignment with educational standards.
* Learn “Slow Tech” strategies to thoughtfully and successfully integrate tech at home and school.
* Experience hands-on lessons on Digital Citizenship, Information and Media Literacy.
* Get actionable in-classroom strategies and new tools to keep your school community safe online.
* Receive take-away materials and lessons.
Participants Receive Lunch, Refreshments, Free Sample Lessons, and Discount to Cyber Civics Curriculum. This event is designed for educators, schools and other interested adults. Register here, space is limited!
Event Timing: March 24th, 2017; 10am – 3pm
Event Address: 3800 Clark Rd., El Sobrante, CA 94803
Contact us at (510) 222-3297 ext. 2107 or email@example.com
Cost: $50/Person or $150/School or Organization for up to 4 people (includes nutritious lunch)